Spray Foam Insulation
Spray Foam Insulation Services
Spray foam insulation is an extremely efficient method of insulating your home or business. Up to 35% of a buildings heat is lost through the roof. Spray foam insulation creates a seamless barrier between the rafters, joists and areas of heat loss preventing heat from escaping and ensuring your home or business stays both comfortable and warm.
Types of Spray Foam Insulation
Open Cell Insulation
Open cell spray foam insulation is made up of cells that expand and are partially open and allow water vapour to pass through. Open cell spray foam can be used for attic and roof insulation.
Closed Cell Insulation
A more rigid and compact spray foam, closed cell is typically used to insulate concrete and steel and can also be used outdoors.
Spray Foam Insulation Solution
The construction industry is the biggest customer for rigid foam as a thermal insulating material. With its high-performance insulating system our spray foam insulation supplies the right service for cost-efficient insulation in new or existing construction projects.
Owing to rigid foam’s low thermal conductivity, it is possible to save more than half of the average heating energy consumed, particularly in older, poorly insulated buildings.
Advantages of Spray Foam Insulation:
- High thermal insulating capacity for increased savings in heating energy.
- High compressive strength.
- Low weight.
- Excellent long-term behaviour.
- Large range of products to service all types of structures old and new.
- Biologically and chemically resistant.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Emission-free and moisture resistant in dry construction.
- Good fire safety classification.
- Inexpensive material for modernizing buildings.
- Controlled quality.
- Can be used from the basement to the attic.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation means designing, constructing and operating residential and commercial buildings that achieve improved:
- Energy efficiency
- Indoor air quality
- Moisture control
- Occupant comfort
Cellulose Insulation Solutions
Advantage Insulators serves both contractors and home-owners offering fast, expert installation of blown-in insulation (cellulose insulation) services for new construction and existing structures in Moncton, Saint John, Sussex and throughout New Brunswick.
Benefits of Cellulose Insulation
- Blown-in insulation (Cellulose Insulation) is adjustable. Depending on how much material is used, you can customize your R-value between 15 and 38.
- Ability to resist mildew and mold growth.
- Blowing the material into the crevices allows for a tighter fit and seal. It can be directed around corners, beams and wiring that may already be in the walls.
- Blown-in insulation can be installed in older houses without having to remove layers of plaster wall. A small hole is made in the wall and the insulation is blown in leaving only a small patch job to complete the installation.
- Blown-in insulation is made out of recycled materials.